What is the meaning of cost effective Product design?

Tags



Here we are showing you with this classic example.


I have modeled again this HP calculator calculator based on with the old mould design concepts with somechanges.

This calculator has been molding in Japan since 2000 without any problems and we achieved the required expected cycle time. It wasand an extremly difficult task entirely new mould design with silicon over moulding. No one has had much idea about this molding or mold design. I initiated the mould design and we as a team did it.


Comparison between the “HP 10B ii” old Calculator Product designs verses New Design by Robust engineering Pty Ltd Australia.


I designed the old mould and Project managed the Mould manufacturing now I am going to redesign the new tool but this time with my design model.


I will design exactly the same way, which I did 10 years ago. Then we will see how the product could be design and its direct influence with Mould design and subsequent tooling cost.


EmoticonEmoticon

Advertisement