STM32F429I-DISCO Circuit schematic ARM conrtex


Hello everyone,
I am very excited to play with STM32F429I nautical DISCO which is the presence of ARM Cortex M4 microcontroller with external RAM 64Mbit. The most exciting part of the Council is a 2.4 "QVGA TFT LCD screen and a gyroscope, and a microcontroller is a 256KB and 2 MB internal flash and RAM respectively.
I plan to do many things in this forum, and 3 GP / MP4 video player (if possible, but not certain), and an oscilloscope with an external high-speed ADC, games and interactive video, and identify simple speech, 3D rendering and a lot more. You can also expect an article on how to develop applications in this forum using free and open source tools (arm-nothing EABI-XXX) in the Linux environment.
element14 Council is waiting impatiently. Stay informed, and will be updated with exciting projects STM32F429I- disco.

Advertisement